For clarification on park guidelines, please contact the office at (830) 992-1237.
- No flushing of baby or adult wipes, q-tips or hygiene products down any toilet.
- Structures on your assigned site are not allowed (i.e., decks, outbuildings, dog fence/run, exercise equipment, appliances, tents, etc.). 5th wheel front-end covers are encouraged in order to store items out of sight.
- In order to maintain a pleasant environment for all guests, it is your responsibility to keep the site you are assigned to neat, clean and presentable. If the park is required to clean your site, there will be a minimum charge of $75.00.
- Washing your rig on a regular bases on your site is encouraged.
- Hanging laundry outside is prohibited.
- Park on your site or designated spot only. Vehicle maintenance and repairs are prohibited on the property.
- Pets are limited to two (2) per site. Any aggressive type dogs are prohibited. Keep your pets on a leash at all times while in the park. Pick up after your pets and dispose of the droppings. Pets are prohibited from being tied or fenced outside or unattended.
- Sewer connections are mandatory at all times. If your raw sewage spills onto the ground, you will be charged a cleanup service fee of at least $75 and have no more than 24 hours to correct the problem. After 24 hours, the park will correct the problem and bill you, including labor charges.
- A utility trailer may stay on your site overnight if removed daily for work. All other trailers may be stored in the park storage yard at the current rate. It is your responsibility to move it in and out of storage. The park assumes no liability for any unit in storage.
- The Vineyards of Fredericksburg RV Park shall not be held liable for personal injuries or property damage caused or permitted by guests and visitors. This does not waive “Owners duty to care” to prevent personal injury or property damage where the duty is imposed by law.
Management reserves the right to refuse service or enforce the removal of any guest for any reason and has the right to charge a clean up service fee if sight not left in good condition.